Emergen Research’s latest document, titled ‘Global Remote Vehicle Shutdown Market - Forecast to 2027,’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Remote Vehicle Shutdown market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Remote Vehicle Shutdown market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth. Its panoramic view of the Remote Vehicle Shutdown industry entails useful insights into the estimated Remote Vehicle Shutdown market size, revenue share, and sales & distribution networks.
The global Remote Vehicle Shutdown Market is forecasted to be worth USD 679.7 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The rising cases of robbery in commercial vehicles entail the need for advanced technologies to protect the vehicle. Due to the robberies, the logistics industry frequently suffers massive losses and increased demand for advanced technology to prevent the robberies, which is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period. Besides, the rapid adoption of IoT and Artificial intelligence in the vehicle to provide improved reliability and security is anticipated to further propel the market growth over the forecast timeframe.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/remote-vehicle-shutdown-market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The latest report is the most recent study that offers 360° coverage of the Remote Vehicle Shutdown industry that has been facing the brunt of the adverse economic impact of the COVID-19 outbreak since the beginning of this year. The global health crisis has affected nearly every aspect of the business vertical and led to massive disruptions to the global Remote Vehicle Shutdown market demand and supply chains. Researchers draw predictions for the market scenario in the post-COVID era.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In January 2019, in partnership with LoJack, Pioneer Electronics Inc. introduced the rDrive, a connected service solution. By allowing improved accessibility, surveillance, location-based services, and in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspots, rDrive enhances the experience of vehicle ownership and driving. This will enhance LoJack position in the U.S.
- Due to the growing integration of IoT, artificial intelligence, and other automation processes in the vehicle, the automatic segment is anticipated to dominate the market with a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecasted period.
- Over the forecast timeframe, the petrol segment is expected to dominate the market as petrol is cheaper than diesel, and cars seem to be slightly convenient to purchase and maintain.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Remote Vehicle Shutdown market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.
- The global Remote Vehicle Shutdown market has been categorized on the basis of key geographical regions into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. It evaluates the presence of the global Remote Vehicle Shutdown market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Get a sample of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/202
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Browse More Related Reports