Rapid adoption in the pharmaceutical and food & beverage industry is the driver for the growth of the market.
Bag On Valve Products Market Size – USD 6.44 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 6.7%, Market Trends – High demand for medicinal packaging.
The global Bag On Valve Products market is forecast to reach USD 10.49 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Bag-on-valve (BOV) technology is considered to be rapidly increasing in the packaging of various personal care, pharmaceutical, and home care products. This technology also offers a significant advantage for aerosol products that require contactless dispensing. Due to the longer shelf life, the need for fewer or no preservatives, bag-on-valve technology is widely used in food and beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical packaging. Several key food companies are implementing bag-on-valve technology for packaging sauces, oils, and other liquid and creamy products. This is likely to meet customer demand and requirements for convenience, ease of storage, and packaging.
The high cost associated with BOV technology is expected to hamper growth in the BOV products market. It protects the product from contamination and offers an attractive appearance compared to other forms of packaging. Besides, the need for additional pressurized gas and propellant with packaging products increases the overall cost of packaging. Lack of awareness of the benefit of BOV products among consumers is expected to limit growth in the BOV market over the forecast period. Also, the availability of cheaper alternatives is another major factor that is estimated to hamper market growth.
Key participants include AptarGroup, Inc., Coster Tecnologie Speciali S.p.A., LINDAL Group Holding GmbH, Summit Packaging Systems, Exal Corporation, Precision Valve Corporation, KOH-I-NOOR Mlada Vozice, Chicago Aerosol, TOYO & DEUTSCHE AEROSOL GmbH, and Shanghai Golden Aerosol, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3164
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The pharmaceutical industry adopts advanced packaging technology, such as BOV technology, to offer perfectly safe and clean products. The technology protects the product from contamination and also provides a controlled dosing system. Therefore, the growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry is expected to stimulate market growth.
- Qualities such as comfortable to hold, lightweight, and non-breakability stimulate market demand. Manufacturers are developing aerosol cans using aluminum on a large scale, due to their recyclable nature and its low cost.
- The increased use of aerosol packaging solutions for home care products such as cleaners and disinfectants is expected to increase the growth of the market over the forecast period. The improvement in the standard of living associated with the increase in the disposable income of the population should also encourage the growth of the market.
- Europe is expected to have a significant market share in the global market in the coming years. BOV packaging is likely to see rapid development in Europe for products that include eye showers for wounds and cleansers. The latest product development, particularly in the pharmaceutical sector, implements innovative packaging using bag-on-valve technology.
- North America should also experience impressive development in the global market. Significant development of market growth will be observed in the Asia-Pacific region in the future.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bag-on-valve-bov-products-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Bag On Valve Products market on the basis of Product Type, Container Type, Application, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Low Pressure/Non-Spray
Container Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Tin Plate
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Personal Care
- Household Care
- Food and Beverage
- Automotive and Industrial
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3164
Table of Content:
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Bag On Valve Products Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
5.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
5.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4. Market positioning
5.5. Strategy Benchmarking
5.6. Vendor Landscape
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Browse More Reports-
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com