Global Minimally Invasive Spinal Implant Market research report published by Reports and Data provides a comprehensive overview of the Minimally Invasive Spinal Implant market and its economic landscape to offer insightful information pertaining to the current and future trends and demands in the market. The report is an all-inclusive document covering recent technological advancement, value chain analysis, volume and raw materials, and overall industry outlook. The report is equipped with an extensive analysis of trends that are expected to impact revenue growth of the market during the forecast period of 2021-2028. It also offers strategic recommendations to established players and novice players to overcome barriers and gain a robust footing in the market.
Growing prevalence of spine disorders in one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
Minimally Invasive Spinal Implant Market Size – USD 3.87 billion in 2018, Industry Growth - CAGR of 5.8%, Trends – Growing geriatric population.
Click Here To Access The Sample Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2614
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By device type, fusion devices has the largest contribution to the market in 2018. The spinal fusion procedure is usually done for the treatment of spinal disorders, such as degenerative, deformity, traumatic, and tumor, among others.
- By end-users, the hospitals held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 5.4% in the forecast period. The factors including well-resourced operating & diagnostic rooms, higher purchasing power, the existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is likely to grow at a rate of 7.0% in the period 2019-2027, due to the improving healthcare infrastructure, rising investments in minimally invasive surgery procedures, and better reimbursement scenario.
- Key participants include Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, NuVasive, Paradigm Spine, Cook Medical, Captiva Spine, Alphatec Spine Inc., and RTI Surgical Holdings Inc., among others.
Buy now@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2614
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global minimally invasive spinal implant market on the basis of device type, disease type, end-users, and region:
Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Fusion Devices
- Non-Fusion Devices
- Spine Stimulation Devices
Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Traumas & Fractures
- Complex Deformity
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask for discount@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2614
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Minimally Invasive Spinal Implant Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Minimally Invasive Spinal Implant Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing occurrences of spine disorders
126.96.36.199. Growing adoption rate for minimally invasive spine surgery
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.