The Global Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) Market is forecast to reach USD 15.47 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) is the adaptive automated services offered by the technology companies, to various industry verticals in order to automate their process workflow and increase their productivity by a substantial margin. The global automation-as-a-service (AaaS) market is growing predominantly as all the industries are slowly moving towards adapting the minimal amount of human efforts. Artificial intelligence and cognitive automation is the advanced mode of automation already started implementing in the technological conglomerates. More than 88% of the large enterprises have integrated automation in their process inventory, and about 62% of the SMEs will have executed automation systems for their internal operations by the end of the forecast period.
APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 34.9% in the period 2019 – 2026, due to an increase in the adoption of the automation-as-a-service (AaaS) in both the SMEs and large enterprises across all the industry verticals in the countries like China, Singapore, and India. North America holds the highest market share of about 37.6% in 2018 because of the prodigious rate of implementation of the automation services, especially in the conglomerates.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2609
ICT refers to both the internet-connected sphere and the mobile sphere powered by wireless networks. It also includes antiquated technologies like landlines, radio, and television broadcasting, which are still widely used today alongside cutting-edge ICT pieces like artificial intelligence and robotics.
Although ICT and IT (information technology) are sometimes used interchangeably, ICT is generally used to refer to a broader, more comprehensive list of all components related to computer and digital technologies than IT. The list of ICT components is long, and it's still growing. Computers and telephones, for example, have been around for decades. Others are newer additions, such as smartphones, digital televisions, and robots.
Different leading key players have been profiled to get better insights into the businesses. It offers detailed elaboration on different top-level industries which are functioning in global regions. It includes informative data such as company overview, contact information, and some significant strategies followed by key players.
Top Key Players include: Microsoft Corporation, Automation Anywhere, HCL Technologies, Kofax Inc., Accenture plc, Pegasystems, IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Blue Prism, and Uipath.
The Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2609
Global Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) Market Key Segments:
Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Business Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Human Resourcing
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance Management
- IT & Logistics
- Operation Management
Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Cognitive Automation
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Industries Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- IT & Telecommunication
- Retail & E-commerce
- Government & Public Sectors
- Transportation & Logistics
- Media & Entertainment
- Manufacturing Industries
On the basis of Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Historic Period: 2014 - 2018
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2028
The study objectives of global market research report:
- To analyze the global Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) market on the basis of several business verticals such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- It offers detailed elaboration on the global competitive landscape
- To get an informative data of various leading key industries functioning across the global regions
- It offers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) market
- It offers all-inclusive information of global market along with its features, applications, challenges, threats, and opportunities
The major key questions addressed through this innovative research report:
- What are the major challenges in front of the global Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) market?
- Who are the key vendors of the global Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) market?
- What are the leading key industries of the global Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) market?
- Which factors are responsible for driving the global Automation-as-a-Service (AaaS) market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT and Porter’s five analysis?
- What are the major key strategies for enhancing global opportunities?
- What are the different effective sales patterns?
- What will be the global market size in the forecast period?
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automation-as-a-service-aaas-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs