High prevalence of cancer, technical knowledge about gene expression and favorable research funding scenario would drive market growth
The global DNA and Gene Chip market size is estimated to reach USD 14.03 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are technological advancements in robotics, computational capabilities, and fabrication methods for microarrays. DNA and gene chip is a form of microarray device that holds a huge number of DNA sequences (genes) affixed to it, allowing researchers to study gene expression in a large number of samples at the same time, which was previously impossible. The slides are used to detect gene expression as probes. These biochips can be used in a variety of domains, both traditional and unconventional. The report examines the market for DNA and gene chip, as well as the trends and emerging technologies that will help to drive the market forward.
The market has been expanding at a healthy rate, owing to increased knowledge about the efficacy of DNA and gene chip, as well as enhanced computational speeds and microarray fabrication technologies. Advances in DNA microarray technology have led to a greater use of the technology in biomedicine. Vendors are working on new ways for storing and analysing microarray-generated data in order to make array technology more useful in biomedicine.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1431
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Perkin Elmer, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Macrogen Inc., Agilent Technologies, Greiner Bio-One International GmbH, Asper Biotech, CapitalBio Corporation, Microarrays Inc., Oxford Gene Technology, and bioMérieux SA., among others
Market Segmentation by Types:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
- Oligonucleotide DNA (o-DNA)
- Complementary DNA (c-DNA)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
- Academic & Government Research Institutes
- Hospitals & Diagnostics Centers
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
Market Segmentation by Applications:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Gene Expression
- Drug Discovery
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1431
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global DNA and Gene Chip market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dna-and-gene-chip-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Although consumables account for the majority of market share in the product category, the instruments segment is rising at a rapid pace, with a CAGR of 11.7 percent. This can be linked to cost savings as a result of increased technological advancements and the introduction of new equipment with high computing speed, which improve the efficiency of microarray procedures. Applied Micro Arrays, for example, has announced the release of improved micro array scanners for its customers, which include laboratories and diagnostic centres.
- Hospitals and diagnostic centres account for nearly 20% of the total market share. This technology makes it easier to detect and determine the type of diseases like cancer. Patients are not need to endure painful procedures such as biopsy to confirm the presence of cancerous cells in their bodies. This method also makes therapy more convenient. Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing is another application for it (NIPT).
- Europe came in second after North America in terms of market share. This can be explained by advances in technical understanding, increased investment, and an increase in the occurrence of diseases such as cancer.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1431
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Glycosylated Hemoglobin and C-Peptide Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/glycosylated-hemoglobin-and-c-peptide-market
Orthopedics Instruments Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/orthopedics-instrument-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370